ABOUT – Can you survive a horror film? This murderous horror movie fan wants to watch you try. Each player will take a quiz before the game to find out which character they are: The Nerd, Virgin, Jock, Rebel, Prom Queen, or Detective. Your team will be divided up into separate rooms where you must work individually and as a team. Not only do you need to escape, but you must also survive! Who will live? Who will die?
DIFFICULTY – Very Hard. 20% escape rate. 5% survival rate.
# OF PLAYERS – 5-10. This is a PRIVATE game. We will not put your group with strangers. If more than 6 tickets are purchased, some rooms may have 2 players. Having trouble finding enough people for the minimum # requirement? Try finding teammates on our Facebook group HERE.
AGES – Recommended for ages 16+. We recommend anyone under the age of 16 to be paired with an adult over the age of 18. Children can not be left unattended in the lobby. If you are under the age of 18 please have a parent/ guardian fill out a waiver before you arrive. Please find waivers at the bottom of the FAQ page.
FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS – In this game, your goal is to escape and survive! Every player will be given a unique set of puzzles to solve at any time during the game. If the player solves their personal hex puzzle AND escapes the room, they will have “Survived.”
“The excellent overall experience and set design of Hex Room earns our recommendation as the #1 Escape Room in Los Angeles of 2017. If you loved it too, you can come back and replay the game…”
-Escape Room Tips
“The Hex Room is the next step in the evolution of escape games…. Seriously, I can’t recommend this enough.”
-My Haunt Life
“Cross Roads Escape Games is an experience unlike any other. The most amazing set design, awesome puzzles, super friendly staff, this is one of the best escape rooms we have ever done.”
-Best L.A. Escape Rooms
“Cross Roads’ Hex Room takes every engaging aspect of an escape room and ratchets it up to 11. Horror fans won’t be disappointed…”
COVID-19 OPERATING PROCEDURES:
The safety of our customers and employees is still our top priority. We have implemented new operating procedures to ensure a safe and fun visit. Please be aware of these changes:
- FACE MASKS: Face masks must be worn upon arrival. Masks may only be removed once inside the game. Employees will wear masks at all times.
- ARRIVE EARLY: The lobby will be made available15 minutes before your scheduled game. If you arrive early, please wait outside until the door is opened for your group. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT LATE ARRIVALS.
- CLEANING: Staff will have a full hour to reset and thoroughly clean all props, locks, and surfaces with medical grade disinfectant between every game.
- HAND SANITIZER: All customers are required to use hand sanitizer before entering the game. Complementary hand sanitizer will be available.
- PRIVATE GAMES: Our games will remain private and groups will not mix with another group.
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.