IndieCade is known as “the game industry’s Sundance.” IndieCade offers a unique opportunity to play and preview the latest innovative indie games of all types and from around the world on October 11th-13th in Santa Monica. Now in its second decade, IndieCade is held each October in the Los Angeles area and this year, you are invited!
- Play innovative games from around the world– and meet their creators
- Attend sessions, including master classes, workshops, panels, & talks
- Digital games, table games, physical games, music, interactive art, entreatment, a flash jam, play testing new works, & more!
- Friday Oct. 12th at 6:00: ‘Escape the Theme Park’ Keynote conversation with the creators of Cross Roads Escape Games!
- IndieCade’s signature Night Games event Friday night, Oct. 12!
Cross Roads Escape Games’ Co-owner and Creative Director, Madison Rhoades, will be speaking along with other industry professionals at the ‘Escape the Theme Park’ Keynote Conversation at 6:00pm on Friday, October 12th.
A conversation among creative leaders about the rebirth of the “Experience Economy” and what it means for both traditional out-of-home entertainment forms—like theme parks—and emerging forms like escape rooms and micro theme parks. What are some of the emerging trends? What is the role of games and interactivity?
Make sure to stay afterwards for a fun round of ‘Night Games!’ See you there!
CEO and Creative Director
Cross Roads Escape Games