After being closed for 3 months, we are excited to announce we will be reopening June 19th! Upon reopening, we are implementing new operating procedures to make Cross Roads a safe environment for both customers and our employees. Please read below to see the precautions we are taking to keep you safe.
- Our games will remain private. Your group will not be paired with another group.
- Games will be spread out so the lobby is not shared by different groups.
- Game masters will have a full hour to reset and thoroughly clean all props, locks, and surfaces between every game using medical grade disinfectant.
- All customers are required to use hand sanitizer before entering the games. Complementary hand sanitizer will be available.
- Employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks when entering, but may be removed inside the games.
- Employees will get their temperature checked at the beginning of their shift . They will not be allowed to enter the building if their temperature is above 100.4° F.
There are a few changes coming to our games as well:
- The Hex Room- Some costume pieces have been updated to allow for easy cleaning between games. We have also removed the blindfolds initially required at the beginning of the game.
- The Psych Ward- Players will no longer receive a patient gown. Instead, they will get a patient number sticker to put on their chest. The game master will also spend less time inside the game with the players and only enter when necessary.
- The Fun House- We will not offer costumes for the after game photos at this time. We are also adjusting the minimum number player requirement from 4 players to 3 players, so smaller groups can play.
We look forward to having you back soon!
Madison Rhoades, Co-Owner and Creative Director