An Escape Room with a fun twist! The Psych Ward is an interactive game of deduction, trust, and betrayal with escape room, board game, and immersive theatre elements.
About- Sane or Insane? Trustworthy or not? These are the questions Dr. Griffin wants you to answer. He has created a social experiment for a select group of patients. Some of these patients he believes are sane, others, completely insane. Like lab rats, he has put you inside his twisted experiment of paranoia and challenges you to figure out who to trust and who to betray.
Difficulty- Every game will have one winning and one losing team.
# of Players- 5-8. This is a PRIVATE game. We will not put your group with strangers. A minimum of 5 players are required to play this game.
Ages- This game is recommended for ages 14+. If someone is under the age of 14, it may impact the strategy element of the game.
WARNING- This game contains loud noises, flashing lights, small spaces, and restraints. This game is not scary but you may be put in tense situations.
“Seriously, The Psych Ward was a lot of fun, and a new twist on traditional rooms.”- HorrorBuzz.com
“The attention to detail and the number of Easter eggs were abundant in this room which increases the replayability since each experience will never be quite the same for each individual person.”- Esc Room Addict
“This game is a genre-bender, the kind of thing that has the potential to revolutionize the emerging escape room industry.”- No Proscenium
“All in all, it has been a while since I have experienced an escape room with such a unique twist and I truly found this to be a groundbreaking new adventure.”- Nightmarish Conjurings
COVID-19 OPERATING PROCEDURES:
The safety of our customers and employees is still our top priority. We have implemented new operating procedures to ensure a safe and fun visit. Please be aware of these changes:
- FACE MASKS: Customers and staff must wear face masks while in shared spaces. Masks must be worn inside The Psych Ward.
- ARRIVE EARLY: The lobby will be made available 20 minutes before your scheduled game. If you arrive early, please wait outside until the door is opened for your group so we can clear and clean the lobby before you enter. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT LATE ARRIVALS.
- CLEANING: Staff will have a full hour to reset and thoroughly clean all props, locks, and surfaces with medical grade disinfectant between every game.
- HAND SANITIZER: All customers are be required to use hands sanitizer before entering the games. Complementary hand sanitizer will be available.
- PRIVATE GAMES: Our games will remain private and groups will not mix with another group. Games are spread out so the lobby is not shared by two different groups.
- SAY HOME IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.