March Madness Escape Room Tournament
March Madness Escape Room Tournament
Play any game between 3/15-4/05/20 to enter to win great prizes for teams with the best escape time!
Does the NCAA tournament get you into a competitive spirit? GOOD! If you play a game at Cross Roads Escape Games anytime between March 15th– April 5th you will be competing for amazing prizes!
For the first time in Cross Roads history, we will be bringing in leaderboards for each of our 3 games. If you are one of the FINAL FOUR teams on the leader board by April 6th, you will win an amazing prize! With the final four teams getting prizes in each our games, that makes 12 total prizes you can win!
If you are the one who makes the booking, that automatically makes you the team captain and you will be the one who’s name goes on the leader board and will be the one contacted if your team makes it to the final four on April 6th!
Here are our categories and prizes:
THE HEX ROOM
- #1 Survivors: Most amount of time left on the clock with all 6 survivor medallions in hand
- Prize: Play Live Nation, Fullerton: 10 gift certificates for $150 off a 15 station VIP Gaming Party Package! ($1500 value)
- #2 Survivors: Second most amount of time left on the clock with all 6 survivor medallions in hand
- Prize: 10 Weekend Pass to Midsummer Scream 2020 in Long Beach ($600 value)
- Best Time: Most amount of time left on the clock with or without survivor medallions
- Prize: OC Ghost and Legends: Private Black Star Canyon Ghost Walk up to 10 people ($295 value)
- Second Best Time: Second most amount of time left on the clock with or without survivor medallions
- Prize: Beer Co. Brewery, Anaheim: 2 free pints per teammate ($120 value)
THE FUN HOUSE
- Best Time: Most amount of time left on the clock
- Prize: VR Zone, Fullerton: ½ hour VR Session for 8 players ($120 value)
- Second Best Time: Second most amount of time left on the clock
- Prize: Play Live Nation, Fullerton: one hour free game passes for 10 people ($100 value)
- Fun House KIDS Best Time: Most amount of time left on the clock in a KIDS game (majority of the group needs to be ages 12 or younger)
- Prize: Play Live Nation, Fullerton: 5 gift certificates for $100 off a 7 station VIP Gaming Party Package ($500 value)
- Fun House KIDS Second best time: Second most amount of time left on the clock in a KIDS game (majority of the group needs to be ages 12 or younger)
- Prize: Sky Zone, Anaheim: 2 hour jump time and socks ($240 value)
THE PSYCH WARD
- Most Sane Points: Finishes the game with the highest number of points for the sane team
- Prize: ArrowTag, Santa Ana- 1 Hour Private Arrow Tag Event for up to 16 ($300 value)
- Most Insane Points: Finishes the game with the highest number of points for the insane team
- Prize: Curtis Theatre, Brea: 10 tickets to any show in the 2020 Curtis Theatre Season ($400 value)
- Second Most Sane Points: Finishes the game with the second highest number of points for the sane team
- Prize: Chance Theater, Anaheim: 2 Free tickets and 8 50% off tickets to The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Diety
- Second Most Insane Points: Finishes the game with the second highest number of points for the insane team
- Prize: The Bruery, Anaheim: Behind the scenes tour and 2 tasting flights ($60 value)
All you have to do to enter is play a game anytime between March 15th-Apirl 5th, 2020! We will be posting our leaderboards every night to our Instagram and Facebook stories. Make sure to follow us to stay updated with your status! Winners will be announced and contacted on April 6th, 2020. The person who made the booking is the team captain and will be the one contacted if your team makes the final four! All prizes will be either mailed or emailed.
How do I enter?
Just play any of our 3 games anytime between Sunday, March 15th and Sunday, April 5th. BOOK NOW!
How do I check the leaderboards?
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook and check our stories! We will be posting updated leaderboards daily.
How do I claim my prize?
If your team is still on the leaderboard by April 6th, your team wins that category! We will reach out to the team captain, AKA the person who made the booking, and mail or email them the prize. It is their responsibility to split it amongst their team.
Do I pick my prize?
Each category has its own sponsored prize. You will win the prize of that category if your name is still listed on the leader board by April 6th.
Will I stay on the leaderboard?
Maybe! Your name will stay on the leaderboard until another team beats your time/score. If you were in the first place position, but someone beat your time/score, you will automatically move down to the second place position.
Is there a recommended team size?
Nope! You can come with any size team as long as it is between our minimum and maximum for that game. But here is a tip- larger teams mean more minds, so it might help to bring a large group!
If I have already played your games, can I still enter?
Of course! The Hex Room and The Psych Ward are designed to be re-playable games so you can definitely come back and play our March Madness Event.
How many hints can we get in the games?
For the 3-week March Madness event, Game Masters will only give a max of 3 hints per game! If you need more then 3 hints, don’t worry, we will still help you along, but you will not qualify for the leaderboards.